- If you wish to order one or more of our services, you must discuss your wishes and expectations, number of companions, additional services you are interested in and the date and time of your arrival.
- Once everything has been discussed, the order will be confirmed after we receive a reservation deposit to our bank account. When making a bank transfer, please specify the name of the service you are ordering, date of your arrival/departure, and your phone number. The deposit must be not smaller than 30%.
- Reservation will be confirmed by a message within 3 hours after the reservation deposit is received.
- Service reservation will be considered as an agreement to comply with Terms and Conditions and Fisherman''s Etiquette, if applicable
- 24 hours before you must confirm the time of your arrival, service and a number of companions.
Service payment, change and cancellation
- The remaining amount (total service cost minus the reservation deposit) must be paid on the day of the arrival in cash or a day in advance by a bank transfer.
- If you wish to order extra service that has not been discussed and included in the price, you must pay for it upfront.
- In case you arrived late or left earlier, the unused time will not be compensated.
- If the number of guests exceed the number of sleeping places in the house, each extra person will cost a proportional amount.
- If you are expecting more guests, you must inform the owner.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you should do it as soon as possible.
- The reservation deposit will be returned only if you cancel your reservation no sooner than 7 days in advance.
Important rental times
- Check in from 15:00.
- Check out till 12:00, unless agreed differently.
- Delay can cost you €20 per hour, unless agreed differently.
- The time of silence at the campsite is from 24:00 till 8:00 (loud noises outdoors are forbidden)
Terms & Conditions
- The customer must get acquainted with all the rules and conditions written in this document and inform his/her guests about them.
- The owner is not responsible for any harm done to the customer and his/her guests or their belongings if the rules were not followed.
- The client is responsible for his/her own behaviour and behaviour of his/her guests, especially under the effect of alcohol or anything else that affect one’s health condition
- The client must pay for any damaged items or inventory inside and outside the house.
- The client and his/her guests shall not use the territory that is rented and used by other guests. This includes fishing sectors.
- Fishermen must respect and act according to Fisherman's Etiquette. The rules are hanged in every house and arbour.
- During the time of silence (22:00 – 08:00) no loud noises outdoors are allowed.
- At the end of your stay, don’t forget any of your belongings and make sure you don’t take any of the items that do not belong to you. Make sure you don’t leave your own mess in the house or territory around it. Clean the dishes you used and put all the things back where you found them.
- There is no need to clean the floor or remove bed sheets.
- Sort out your garbage in the special recycling containers or take them with you.
It is forbidden to:
- Some inside the house and terrace.
- Use the bed sheets, blankets and pillows outside the house.
- Use your own large sound equipment, unless agreed with the owner.
- Bring your pets if the owner was not informed about that.
- Let your pets inside sleeping areas.
- Through garbage, break trees or do any other harm to the surroundings and campsite inventory.
Fire safety regulations
- Do not smoke cigarettes inside the houses, terraces and balconies. Put down the buds in ashtrays and don’t throw them on the ground to not cause the fire.
- Camp fire can be made only in special spots and must always be supervised by adults.
- It is forbidden to burn plastic, rubber or any other garbage and poisonous materials.
- It is forbidden to use fireworks.
- The client is responsible for assuring a safe behaviour in sauna. Please keep firewood away from the source of fire.
- Each house is equipped with fire detectors. In case of emergency, make sure everyone leaves the building. Inform the owner about the fire and act on it if it is safe.
- It is forbidden to bring flammable and explosive inside the house.
- A stove, boiler and gas heater must be used with precaution and only after hearing instructions from the owner.
- In case of emergency call 112.
Rules of safety
- Use electrical devices with precaution and don’t try to fix them if they are broken. Instead, inform the owner about that
- Do no leave any electrical devices unsupervised. Turn off the light when you leave the house.
- Make sure your kids are safe. Don’t leave them unsupervised near the water or fire.
- Wear safety vests in the boat or using a paddle board. Ask the owner to provide them to you.
- Be careful while using sports inventory. Be attentive while children are in the playground.
- Make sure you keep your personal belongings safe and don’t leave them behind. If this happened, please inform the owner.
If you have any comments, critiques or suggestions, we would appreciate if you leave a note in our “Guest Book”, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a Google review. Thank you in advance and we wish you a pleasant stay.